SOCIAL LIFE AT EXTON
The life of an Exton consultant is not just about assignments, it also includes education and relaxation. “Learning” and “fun” moments that we share, in particular during our seminars, office & sport events and our end-of-summer conventions, because that is also what Exton Consulting is about!
OUTTAKES FROM OUR SHOOTINGS
THE OSCAR GOES TO…
WHAT EVENTS MARK LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE FIRM’S ASSIGNMENTS?
Because we believe that it is essential to ensure the proper integration and the personal and professional fulfilment of our consultants within the firm, we organise recurring seminars, which foster team spirit and allow everyone to develop their knowledge and expertise:
- Training sessions in Paris are organised once a year for each consultant seniority level, including training modules on the consulting profession which provide also creating opportunities to network and enjoy time within the consultants direct peer groups.
- A fun-oriented annual skiing seminar unites the entire firm outside the office in an exclusive leisure environment in the middle of the French Alpes. Training courses are organised in the morning, while the afternoon is devoted to a variety of fun activities. This annual seminar
- A summer training session brings the firm’s teams together in Paris for two days every year. The programme includes guest speakers, experts in their field, who participate to discuss today’s major economic, social and marketing trends.
- Lastly, we provide our teams with regular training sessions in the Munich office, consisting of sectorial training and feedback from various assignments, alternating between full days and half-days on a regular basis. In order to encourage the staff, initiative and involvement, it is the consultants themselves who conduct the presentations.
- Regular events with the entire Munich team like hiking, skiing, bowl-events, socialilzing at the office and much more
“My bike? It comes with the job!” Exton leases the bicycle of your choice!