Careers AT EXTON
INTERN / WORKING STUDENT m/f Fintech, Digital Banking & Insurance
If you have at least reached the last year of your Bachelor Studies and are interested in the Financial Services sector and the business of a strategy consulting company, then become part of our team and apply for a position as an intern or working student at Exton Consulting for our Munich office. Founded in 2006 in Paris, we are one of the leading strategy and management consulting firms in Europe in the financial services sector, supporting top company management in growth and digital transformation topics.
We see ourselves as a „Challenger consulting firm“ and thought leaders in all areas of digitalization, Fintech integration and innovation management.
To apply, should have the following requirements:
- reached at least the last year of your Bachelor Studies
- Strong analytical capabilities and intellectual rigor
- An entrepreneurial spirit and is excited to work for a small but ambitious firm
- Ideally some internship experience in the financial or consulting sector
- Strong team spirit and excellent social skills
- European work permit / visa for Germany
At Exton Consulting we offer you the opportunity to participate in interesting „High Impact“ consulting assignments, to benefit from the experience of our specialized and enthusiastic teams, and to experience first class training and development.
We believe in the individual values of each person and their positive contribution to our company culture. The well-being and development of our consultants is of paramount importance to us, and we encourage and support the initiative of our employees.
Become part of our passionate and ambitious team!